Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meet "My" Mantra...

Me and the Gayatri Mantra go way back to 1999... I learned it from my Great Auntie and have been saying it (in my head and out loud) ever since. There is a great translation of the meaning of this ancient prayer on the second video, the one that Lincoln likes so much he had to watch it over, and over, and over, and over...
Love and light beams to EVERYONE out there! XXOO

Sathya Sai Baba saying the Gayatri Mantra


Lincoln likes his Gayatri Mantra like this


Yet another way to chant the Gayatri



Deva Premal shares her experience with the Gayatri Mantra

2 comments:

Annette said...

My daughter and I love the 3rd one down. I often play it over and over while I'm doing other stuff on the computer. And now I find myself humming it throughout the day. Thanks! love, Annette

Queen B said...

Glad you love it Annette! Love light and blessings to you!